Classification of carton packing
Paper boxes are usually made of cardboard by folding, pasting or other linking methods. They are mainly used in the sales packaging of products. The classification of carton varies with the use of materials, production methods, shapes, structural forms and packaging objects.
1. According to the production method of paper boxes, there are manual paper boxes and mechanical paper boxes.
2, according to the shape of the paper, there are square, round, flat, polygon, shaped paper.
3. According to the packaging objects, there are food, drugs, cosmetics, daily provisions, cultural supplies, instruments and meters, chemical packaging paper boxes.
4. According to material characteristics, there are flat paper boxes, fully bonded board boxes, fine corrugated board boxes and composite paper boxes.
(1) flat paper box: used for selling packaging, such as white paper lunch box, yellow paper lunch box, cardboard paper lunch box.
(2) paper lunch box: used for transportation packaging, sales packaging, especially for small and heavy goods.
(3) fine corrugated board box: such as plain adhesive layer corrugated box, ordinary corrugated box.
(4) composite cardboard box: mainly use thin and thick cardboard, paper, cloth silk. Made of aluminum foil, cellophane, used for juice, milk and other liquid packaging.
5, according to the thickness of cardboard, there are thin, thick lunch boxes.
(1) tissue paper lunch box: such as white paper lunch box, cardboard lunch box, tea paper lunch box
(2) thick paper lunch box: such as carton paper lunch box, yellow paper lunch box, corrugated paper lunch box.
6, according to the structure of paper boxes and sealing form to divide, there are folding paper boxes, rolling cover paper boxes, buckle cover paper boxes, drawer type paper boxes, folding paper boxes and covered paper boxes.
7, according to the form of common credit, there are folding carton and fixed carton two.
Folding carton (1) is a kind of toughness thin cardboard boxes, printing, die cutting indentation, touch us and become, its biggest characteristic is folding box piece storage and supply, thus greatly save the space and freight, suitable for automatic packaging, when using, can open on automatic packing and forming, filling, sealing, facilitate sales and as a column, suitable for all kinds of printing method, is conducive to the publicity and promotion of goods, easy processing, low cost, through the row of knives, die-cutting indentation, folding and gluing is easier to put the cardboard processed into the required shapes of box, its processing cost much cheaper than metal, glass, plastic, It prevents food from being corroded or spoiled.
(2) fixed paper boxes, also known as rigid lunch boxes, cardboard boxes or pasting boxes. It is composed of box body and box cover, which is made by flat nail or pasting, but cannot be folded. Most of the boxes are supplied in finished product form, which wastes storage and transportation space greatly, increases the freight cost, and most of the processes are used in manual operation, resulting in high cost and low production efficiency. But compared with folding carton, it has higher strength, stiffness and beautiful appearance.